ALIMENTIV INC. (FORMERLY ROBARTS CLINICAL TRIALS INC.), on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliated companies (“We”, or “Us”, “Our” or “Our Website”) believes that your personal information deserves protection. We subscribe to the privacy principles set out in Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and We default to the highest legal and regulatory standards in the processing of personal data.
- how We collect the information of Our Website (found at: www.alimentiv.com) visitors which could include our employees, our partners, our vendors and Sponsors and the general public (collectively “Users”) as the operator of a global contract research organization, www.alimentiv.com (together, the “Services”); and
- what We do with the information We collect and the use of such information.
Information We Collect and How It Is Used
We collect information in different ways from Users who engage, access and contact us with inquiries about our Services.
What Information is Automatically Collected?
We do not automatically collect any personal information. We do keep track of certain information about Users when they view our Website content. This information includes, but is not limited to, the content viewed, the links that are clicked on, the time spent viewing content, how content is shared, location and device information.
What Data is Provided by User?
We collect information about Users if a User chooses to provide it directly to us when prompted for the purpose of customer service requests (“Contact Us”) and email sharing. The User information we may collect includes any of the automatically collected information outlined above and may also include User email address, name, phone number and IP address.
How Data is Shared
It is Our policy not to use or share the information we have, but when required, We may share de-identified and aggregate information but not personal information, in order to provide Our Services (except as described below).
In addition, we share personal data a follows:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates share common data systems and process personal information as needed to operate our business.
- We share personal information with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies We have hired to provide support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal information to provide those functions.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if you have expressly instructed Us to do so or for any reason if, in our sole discretion, We believe it is legal and reasonable to do so, including:
- to satisfy laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information
- to disclose information that is necessary to identify our Users (or, a User), such as:
- protection of Our customers and others, for example to prevent spam or attempts to commit fraud, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
- operating and maintaining the security of our proprietary materials, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or
- protecting the rights or property of ourselves or others, including enforcing our agreements, terms, and policies; or operating the Services properly Responses to Email Inquiries
When visitors to Our Website send email inquiries to Us, the contact information including a return email address (“Visitor Information”) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the Visitor Information for any other purpose and do not share the Visitor Information with any third party.
“Cookies” and How We Use Them
Our Commitment to Data Security
In the provision of Our Services We have data security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” form illegally obtaining this information.
Alimentiv Inc. (formerly Robarts Clinical Trials Inc.)
Address: 100 Dundas St., Suite 200