We recognize that there is more to disease than meets the eye. Microscopic inflammation is a key driver for disease relapse and a predictor for poor outcomes. Histologic assessment is the gold standard for measurement of disease activity in Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) and Nonalcohoic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and may prove to be for other indications through continued research.
CIMS for histopathology is an integrated biopsy sample and image management software solution. Alimentiv Clinical Trials partnered with international expert GI pathologists and leading imaging software developers to offer a distinctive and competitive service for centralized histological assessment of disease activity. Our histopathology solution starts at tissue processing, with digitization of slides and utilization of our proprietary image management software solution: Lucidity. Lucidity is a 21CFR11 compliant technology that ensures slide images are fully auditable, protected, and reliable. Once uploaded to Lucidity, images are securely encrypted, quality controlled, and made available to our expert Central Readers to perform centralized assessment and enter their scoring data into a validated computer system for expedited data sharing to meet our client’s needs.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Nonalcohoic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Geboes Score
- Robarts Histopathology Index (RHI)
- Nancy Histological Index (NHI)
- Pouchitis Disease Activity Index (PDAI)
- Global Histologic Disease Activity Score (GHAS)
- Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis Histologic Scoring System (EoEHSS)
- Peak Eosinophil Count (PEC)
- NAFLD Activity Score (NAS)
- NASH Clinical Research Network (CRN) Fibrosis Score