We achieve excellence by:
- Promoting innovation and lifelong learning
- Acting with integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrating teamwork, collaboration and leadership
- Being resilient and adaptive to the changing needs of our business
- Safeguarding the rights and welfare of the patients in our clinical trials
- Valuing inclusiveness and diversity
CRA and Site Compliance and Oversight:
We provide oversight of quality, efficiency, productivity and study deliverables by:
- Regional and CRA oversight through our Clinical Operations Leads.
- Regular CRA assessment visits
- Use of RBQM to proactively identify risk, manage risk throughout the study and monitoring site/subject specific risks.
- Use of metrics and analytics to oversee and manage site and CRA performance
Our Team and Partners:
Our goal: providing our stake holders (i.e. Sponsors, sites) with an experienced and qualified team to deliver high quality service
We are proud to have a well-established team of clinical research professionals ranging from junior CRAs to well experienced Operational and Team Leads. In additions, we have long standing collaborations with local partners who provided us with excellent local knowledge and expertise.
- Our internal Monitoring and Site Management team consists of:
- CRAs: from junior to senior level: responsible for monitoring and day-to-day management of our sites
- Clinical Operations Lead (COL): responsible for CRA/regional oversight
- Monitoring Team Leads: Line Managers for our CRAs
- Managers, Monitoring and Site Management: Line Managers for our COLs and responsible for departmental oversight
Monitoring and Site Management:
Alimentiv ensures global (monitoring) coverage by working and collaboration with local partners who are experts in their geographical area. Our main collaborators are:
- Western Europe, Central Europe, South Africa: FCRA Network Ltd freelancecra.com
- Eastern Europe, Baltics: Biomapas biomapas.com
- Asia Pacific: George Clinical georgeclinical.com
Our Site Partners, Site Relationships:
- As a niche GI CRO, we have well-established and long-term relationships with all the main GI centres in the world.
- We are currently working with more than 700 sites worldwide.
- In order to continue to serve our clients and establish new collaborations, we are always looking for new quality investigational sites. If you are interested to join our site network, please go to: CONTACT
Fostering Continuous Improvement:
A strong focus on Innovation, Growth and Development for our staff, processes and technology
The monitoring and site management space is evolving rapidly. Within Alimentiv, we critically review the capabilities of our staff, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to ensure we meet the latest requirements, are providing efficient and customised solutions to our clients and are prepared for the future. Any gaps identified are built into improvement initiatives which are driven and lead by staff at different levels.
We critically evaluate our processes on an ongoing basis. Staff at all levels are involved in the development of process improvement initiatives.
We are committed to ensuring the continued further development of our staff into the GI clinical research professionals of the future.
This is done by:
- CRA development track for junior CRAs
- Mentorships for all staff
- Individual Development Plans established for all staff
- Extensive GI training through conferences, lunch sessions, webinars, online training etc.
Our monitoring team at Alimentiv is constantly evaluating the technological landscape to determine where solutions can be applied to enhance our clients and sites engagement and experience. The monitoring team is building our capabilities to provide customised solutions to each protocol and drive virtual trial deployment.